This policy describes the processing of personal data by Angelique Hill in connection with how you use and interact with my website www.angelique-hill.com.
This document describes:
1. Important information about Angelique Hill
2. Personal Information I collect
3. How I get this information
4. How I use this information
5. How long I store this information
6. With whom do I share this information?
7. To what other locations or countries do I transfer this information?
8. How I protect your information
9. Minor Policy
10. Privacy FAQs
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ANGELIQUE HILL
This document sets out information about how I collect and process your personal information when using this site, including information that you provide through this site when you subscribe to my newsletter, or participate in a survey.
Third Party Links
This site may contain links to third-party websites including affiliate website links, plugins, and applications. Going through those links may allow those third-party websites to collect data about you. I am not in control of those websites and am not responsible for their content. When you leave my site, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the sites you visit.
PERSONAL INFORMATION I COLLECT
Personal information means any kind of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Because of my wide range of work and for other different reasons, I need to use your personal information. Data collected consists of:
1. Identity and contact information: including name, email address, date of birth, phone number;
2. Preference information: information on the type of products purchased on the website and the type of product of your interest;
3. Financial and transaction data: including bank account information, card number, email address, postal address, phone number, passport information;
4. Technical and Usage Information: Contains information about how visitors use my site;
5. Marketing data- includes the individual's choice to receive marketing material from me, including the consent you have given me;
6. Information used to provide the services: this includes information that the user has provided to me or generated by me while providing the product or service to my customers.
7. I may also record communications if you contact me by email or other means.
HOW I COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
1. I collect this information in a variety of ways, including:
a. Direct Contact: While individuals may provide personal information by contacting me by email, phone or other means, I may collect personal information, such as financial information, from payment providers for processing a transaction.
c. Third Party or publicly available sources: I may obtain personal information about you from a variety of third parties and public sources, such as:
• Technical data from the following parties:
o Analytics providers such as Google;
o Advertising networks like Google,
o Search information providers such as Google.
HOW I USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. I use personal information in a variety of ways, including:
a) Contractual necessity: for fulfilling the contract with you, e.g. you purchase a shirt from me;
b) Legitimate Interests: In accordance with our requirements to pursue my legitimate interests such as:
a. Manage and improve accounts registered on the website to enhance the customer experience;
b. Managing and securing registered online accounts;
c. For monitoring all registered online accounts to investigate and/or report; terrorism, misrepresentation, fraud, and crime;
d. For providing advertisements (via Facebook and Google ads);
e. I may use personal data in case of legal claims against the company, partners and for the purpose of investigation including disclosure of information in case of litigation;
f. Providing customer/user insights based on his/her behavior to drive targeted direct marketing.
g. In communicating with you
h. Investigate any complaints you may have received about my services, website and products.
i. You can get all other information on our legitimate interests by contacting me at email@example.com.
c) For providing services to customers/customers;
d) For recruiting employees and members;
e) For supervising and managing my partners or employees;
f) To promote my products or services;
g) To fulfill my audit or insurance obligations;
h) Legal Compliance: to comply with applicable laws and legal procedures, including legal claims, investigations and litigation;
i) Consent: I send direct marketing messages via SMS/email/phone/online about my products/services that I believe may be of interest to you. It is only sent if you have provided your personal information during the registration process or through an online account on the website or directly at the office. You can opt out of online marketing messages by clicking on the unsubscribe link in email sent, update your account preferences on my website, or contact me at my address firstname.lastname@example.org.
I USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BASED ON
I will use your personal information on the basis:
1. If it is in my legitimate interests.
2. When it is necessary to comply with a regulatory or legal obligation.
HOW LONG I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
I store personal information in accordance to category of personal information. When determining the retention period, I take into account the purpose for which personal data was collected. For more information, see Privacy FAQs.
WITH WHOM I SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
1. I may share the collected personal information.
a. When outsourcing certain services (for example, photocopying or IT services;
b. With my professional advisors: for example, our bankers, insurers;
c. With regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies, if mandated by law;
d. With trusted third parties who helps me in operating my site, conducts my business, or provide services to you (if that party maintains the confidentiality of this information);
e. Third party service providers who process personal data on our behalf.
f. Prospective purchasers of all or part of my assets or operations, and professional advisors related to purchases.
2. I do not sell personal data to third parties. Third parties with whom I share your personal information, in order to improve the user experience, are required to use that information in accordance with law and has the responsibility of its security;
WHICH COUNTRIES I TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO
I do not share your personal information outside of the United States. If I choose to transfer your personal information outside of the United States for any reason in the future, there are procedures in place to ensure that these third parties process your personal data with the same level of security as it was processed inside the United States. I do not sell your information to third parties. If you have any further questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
HOW I PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Fraud Prevention: If you are buying from my website. I can use automated tools as part of counter fraud prevention measures. Your purchase may be denied if your bank rejected your payment or if other factors conclude that the transaction is fraudulent. If you have any questions about this, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I comply with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act 1988 (COPPA) and do not collect information from anyone under the age of 18. My websites, products, and services are intended for people who are 18-year-old or older.
Visitors under the age of 18 are not allowed to subscribe to my services or provide personal information in any form on our website or application. I encourage parents to monitor their children's online activities.
1. What rights do you have over your personal data?
You have the right to request:
o Copy of your personal information.
o to correct your personal information if your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
o To delete your personal information
o Stop processing of your personal information (processing will temporarily stop).
2. How long do I keep your information?
I only retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which I collect it, including meeting legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When I process your personal and transaction data, I do it as long as your account is active and for 7 years thereafter, but not further than that.
If I process your information for marketing purposes, I do so until you ask me to stop it.